VA MORTGAGE LOAN
There are many reasons why a Veterans Administration (VA) loan may be beneficial compared to a conventional loan. VA loans generally have lower interest rates than conventional loans. Often time a VA loan is attainable even for those who do not qualify for other loan types. VA loans do not have mortgage insurance premiums (MIP), closing costs may be lower than other types of loans, and there is never any pre-payment penalty associated with a VA loan. Veterans with a service related disability can generally have a VA’s funding fee waived.
Benefits Of a VA Loan
- 100% financing available up to $424,100
- No monthly mortgage insurance
- VA funding fee can be rolled into the loan
- Low closing cost
- Low credit score requirments
WHY CHOOSE US FOR YOUR VA LOAN?
- No underwriting fees – a $750 savings!
- Accessibility to the VA portal allowing us to assist in obtain your certificate of eligibility
- Our VA rates are among the best – locally and nationally
- In-house VA underwriter to streamline VA loan transaction
We would greatly appreciate an opportunity to answer your questions. Please call us.
Senior Loan Officer, Mortgage
Mobile: 402-657-3295 email@example.com
Location 304 Olsen Dr., Suite 203 Papillion, NE 68046
*MB’s most common origination fee is $995. Offer includes $500 towards borrower’s actual closing costs, to be applied at loan closing. Offer is not available in connection with certain loan programs, ask for details. Offer is non-transferable and is subject to change without notice at any time. Actual payments and terms may vary. Ask your loan officer for our current interest rates. All loans subject to credit approval. Program guidelines and loan terms are subject to change at any time. Ask your loan officer for more details.