VA MORTGAGE LOAN
There are many reasons why a Veterans Administration (VA) loan may be beneficial compared to a conventional loan. VA loans generally have lower interest rates than conventional loans. Often time a VA loan is attainable even for those who do not qualify for other loan types. VA loans do not have mortgage insurance premiums (MIP), closing costs may be lower than other types of loans, and there is never any pre-payment penalty associated with a VA loan. Veterans with a service related disability can generally have a VA's funding fee waived.
Benefits Of a VA Loan
- 100% financing available up to $424,100
- No monthly mortgage insurance
- VA funding fee can be rolled into the loan
- Low closing cost
- Low credit score requirments
WHY CHOOSE US FOR YOUR VA LOAN?
- No underwriting fees - a $750 savings!
- Accessibility to the VA portal allowing us to assist in obtain your certificate of eligibility
- Our VA rates are among the best - locally and nationally
- In-house VA underwriter to streamline VA loan transaction
We would greatly appreciate an opportunity to answer your questions. Please call us.
Scott Miller Senior Mortgage Originator
NMLS#1244063 Direct: 402-934-4259 Mobile: 402-657-3295 firstname.lastname@example.org www.buseymortgage.com/scottmiller Busey Home Mortgage 304 Olson Dr., Ste. 203 Papillion NE 68046
Rates effective 10/20/17. This is informational only and should not be relied upon by you. RE/MAX Results - Team Wiebusch is not a mortgage lender. Contact Busey Home Mortgage to learn more about and your eligibility for its mortgage products. This is not an offer of credit or commitment to lend. Rates & fees are subject to change without notice. Information is subject to change without notice. VA loans are excluded from Employee Benefit Programs, appraisal coupons, and closing cost discounts. Busey Home Mortgage is a division of Busey Bank.