- What is the maximum sales price I can purchase with no down payment?
- What type of property can I purchase? Are VA loans assumable?
- How can I obtain a Certificate of Eligibility?
- What if my spouse is overseas or at a duty staon when the loan closes?
- How long will it take to close my VA loan?What if I have used my eligibility before?
- Is VA ﬁnancing the best home loan option?
We would greatly appreciate an opportunity to answer your questions. Please call us.
Senior Loan Officer, Mortgage
Mobile: 402-657-3295 firstname.lastname@example.org
Location 304 Olsen Dr., Suite 203 Papillion, NE 68046
*MB’s most common origination fee is $995. Offer includes $500 towards borrower’s actual closing costs, to be applied at loan closing. Offer is not available in connection with certain loan programs, ask for details. Offer is non-transferable and is subject to change without notice at any time. Actual payments and terms may vary. Ask your loan officer for our current interest rates. All loans subject to credit approval. Program guidelines and loan terms are subject to change at any time. Ask your loan officer for more details.